I’m coming with some finds of the day, honest but it’s been so busy I haven’t had time to take pictures and get ’em up. So this here is a “find of the teasers”:
A Few of My Favourite Things
BOOTS (sizes are often approximate)
- Frye, western style, black, size 11.5 men’s
- Carolina engineers black 15″ high calf, size 10.5 men’s
- Chippewa linesman black oiltan 16″ high calf lace-up, size 8.5 men / 10 women
- Durango square-toe western boot, black with red flames in relief, size 9 men/10.5 womenÂ never mind – I sold these as I was typing this
- Ariat engineer-style, black oil-tan, waterproof riding boot, size 8 men 9.5 women
- Danner Flashpoint wildland firefighting boot (like a tall logger), black, oiltan, laceup, size 6 men/7.5 women
- Red Wing engineers, black, size 12 men’s
- cowboy sharkskin boots, grey, size 9.5 men’s
- Herman Survivor hikers, vintage 1960s or 70s, green, size 9 men 10.5 women
- Sidi Stivali B-ONE, charcoal grey, new with box, size 8 men 9.5 women
- Timberland black/red lace-up boots, size 10.5 men
- I have a plethora of pants right now… but the ones that stick out are
- a pair of button-fly jean-style pants, size 34. uh-huh.
- Again, I have everything from 4x men’s to xxs women’s in black, but I also have…
- chaps, leather, bubblegum pink, size XS women’s
FANCY SHI… STUFF
- Northbound Leather women’s medium floor-length… never mind, this will be tomorrow’s Find of the Day
- One pair leather camouflage pants, size 30 – 32. Yes. Camouflage leather.
- My current favourite is a nice newish BMW System 5 in red. Modular. Size M. Comes with box and manual.
There’s tons more, but there’sÂ few of the cherries. Do drop if if any of the descriptions pique your interest. One day I might even have a sec to take pics — unless they sell before I can do that.