… and I just might have bought a bunch of the outfits from it.
Among the haul:
- 15 pairs of never-on-a-motorcycle BMW boots (futuristic cops) (Nope, 14. I just sold a pair while I was typing this)
- 5 or 6 biker jackets with fictional gang patches (It’s more safe to offend fictional bikers)
- 3 or 4 dressy tall-masculine-shaped casual leather jackets
- 5 fabric Military coats (black, men’s XXL – XXXL)
- 5 pairs military cargo pants (green, mediumish mens sizes)
- Many pairs of Ecco and Polo (Ralph Lauren) leather boots
- 2 NOMEX tactical survival suits with hoods (heavy cordura, fire resistant, cut resistant, everything-proof, in Ninja Black)
- AGV Sports racing-style suits, (matte black leather, 1 one-piece / 1 two-piece, size men’s large or XL)
- Triumph women’s lace-up boots
- and more!
Do drop by.
*** Want a particular item? Check the post's date & item #, and call us 604.327.7433 ***