aka: The Pandemic Changes Everything
Incoming Consignments ARE OPEN!
We have a new method! In short, one drops it off to us (in-store or curbside), in labeled packages, and there?s a built-in 3-day delay in processing. Here for all the details: https://rerides.ca/consignment/consignment-pandemic-method/
Consignment things we accept
* Scroll down for info what we don’t accept.
(with and without armor)
Fancy Leathers (Social / Fetish)
Hats, caps and covers.
For the really valuable vintage brands, we?d consider things even if they have damage. Talk to us.
Motorcycle and Motocross Riding Clothing
lined riding jeans
racing suits (maybe)
Various Motorcycle Gear
armored riding gloves
lace-up leather boots
waterproof motorcycle boots
Motorcycle-themed clothing and accessories.
Maybe. Depending on what it is.
messenger bags (some)
Other Clothing & stuff
Utilikilts and chainmail and rubber / neoprene items and suchlike.
Plus odd n sods like bike covers, seat covers and the like.
MAYBE: Lightweight FASHION Leather Items
- Nothing in a dated style eg 90s
- Nothing lambskin (unless utterly perfect and utterly of today’s fashion)
- Nothing marketed for wearing to casual social occasions.
QUITE POSSIBLY YES
- Sought-after brands & VERY high fashion
- Fetish / Punk / highly styled / fancy
- Original / Unusual / Authentically vintage items