As of March 31st, almost all our items are also online (except the newest arrivals, because we require time to get things entered).
Read me, truly, do.
I know everyone says that, but we’re just launching into online sales in the middle of a pandemic. It’s taking a bit of working around, and will require a bit of patience on all our parts. Thank you all so much.
The Simultaneous Shopper Issue
Items in the online store are ALSO being shopped for in the real-world store during business hours. We will update live sales at the end of every day, and pull orders every day before we open, but still… poop occurs.
If you buy something that was sold earlier but not yet removed from the online store, we’ll refund your money immediately. We will not be held responsible for acute disappointment.
- PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account– you can use your credit card),
- eGift Cards
- Debit upon pickup.
- We’ll ship anywhere in Canada or the contiguous United States.
- We’re working out shipping costs of lightweight items, and might be missing some of the items. If you’re trying to buy a pair of leather bootlaces and they look like they’ll cost you $25 to ship 4 blocks, something’s gone wrong, and please let us know so we can fix it.
- Items can be bought online, and picked up at East Side Re-Rides.
What if I Don’t Pick Up My Order?
Storage space for orders is in desperately short supply, and we need things picked up promptly. If you can’t make it within the time period, we are understanding, we are kind; make a specific arrangement with us (604-327-7433), otherwise…
- Unpaid “pick up & pay” orders will be canceled and the items returned to stock after five (5) working days.
- Paid orders will be canceled and refunded, and the items returned to stock in ten (10) working days. If we can’t refund you and we can’t reach you, we will re-consign the items on your behalf, at standard rates.
- If you abandon an order more than once, or otherwise abuse the system, we’ll reject all further online purchases from you.
- We WILL be accepting returns on online sales to Canada. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs of getting it back to us. East Side Re-Rides, upon receipt of the item, will refund the exact cost of the item plus any tax charged on it. Shipping costs are non-refundable except in special circumstances.
- The important part is, if the thing you have received does not fit and you need to return it, you MUST get in touch with us within 7 days of laying your hands on it. Then we can work things out together.
- We will NOT be able to accept returns from the USA.
- Helmets are non-returnable. Please know your size.
We have a whole other page to talk about consignment in these current times. Please have a peek over there.
We’re going to be experiencing some growing pains, but we’re confident we’ll get real dang good at this quite quickly. In the meanwhile, if things go wrong we’ll do our best to make them right.