OMG we have built you an ONLINE STORE!
Open to the public (Changed Days/Hours & some limitations)
We?re open 5 days a week (Tues ? Sat) with slightly shorter hours than last year.
- Only 5 shoppers in the store at a time (sometimes there might be a wee bit of a wait outside)
- Face coverings / masks MUST be worn (ask us for one if yours fell off in the slipstream)
- AGAIN: I SWEAR I WILL HAVE SUCH A FREAKER IF I SEE ONE MORE EXPOSED NOSE — COVER YOUR COVID HOLES!
- We?ve got some hand sanitizer for you. (Blort blort blortÿnow rub your hands together and go shopping!)
- Appointments outside regular hours for folks who are immunocompromised (talk to us).
- When shopping, keep a motorcycles? length away from other shoppers (Softail Distancing. heh. heh.)
- Consignment intake continues in pandemic stylez.
Consignment dropoff is welcome any time the store is open.
Everything is different about our method though, so please read up! TLDR; Drop it off in packages, and there?s a built-in 3 day delay in processing. Full details: https://rerides.ca/consignment/consignment-pandemic-method/
Keep In Touch
Pop your email address here to subscribe to our announcement list:
Looking for repairs/custom work?
Boundaries Leather is a small business often found in residence at East Side Re-Rides Wed – Sat (when we’re operating normally). If you are waiting for repairs to come back, or if you’re hoping to bring something in, all queries should go to Ariss.
[ic_add_posts showposts='3' category='news']